Rehability is a family-owned business that was started in 2016 by Art Gagné, a Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist, and Desirée Gagné, an Occupational Therapist. Their ambition, for many years, was to open a clinic that would combine four incredible professions to offer occupational therapy, physical therapy, prosthetics, and orthotics under one roof. In their previous work experiences, prosthetists/orthotists would operate in one location and therapists in another, only having brief encounters together during patient care.
Rehability’s model offers an interdisciplinary approach to help individuals obtain functional outcomes leading to a more productive and satisfying life. For those needing more than one discipline, we make it very easy to receive the care you need in one convenient location.
- Our specialty areas include
- Pre/post Amputee Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Balance and Fall Prevention Program
- Aquatic Therapy
- Sports Injury Prevention and Recovery
- Back and Neck Pain
- We work very closely with the VA to help care for veterans through the Veteran’s Choice Program.
- Our insurance department specializes in billing for all services we offer. We fight for you, to get you what you need and deserve. Rehability has contracts with many insurance companies and reasonable cash-pay options for individuals that have out of network benefits, high deductibles, or are without insurance.
- We offer one-to-one care and provide ongoing education. When discharged, you can feel confident with continuing your program at home. Treatment of patients is not dictated by a corporation to increase revenue by sacrificing patient care. Our patients are not seen as numbers but as individual people requiring individualized care. We treat all individuals who walk through our doors like we would our family members.
- Complimentary prosthetic consultations for pre- amputation, new or experienced individuals with amputation(s).
- Rehability is the only provider of aquatic therapy in Hernando County.
- We are movement specialists, providing a whole-health approach to prevent disease and injury. The team at Rehability can complement your physician’s work by devoting time to your unique issues and working intensely with you to resolve them.
Get Back to Life now by calling 352-701-0494. We look forward to meeting you!