Do you suffer from foot drop, arthritis, or back problems? Orthotics are braces used to support, protect, align, or improve function or stability to limbs or a section of the body. Custom orthotics are beneficial to musculoskeletal deformities. Common conditions aided by orthotics may include cerebral palsy, spina bifida, scoliosis, fractures, and deficits resulting from stroke, head injury, or spinal cord injury.
- Foot & Ankle Orthosis
- Back / Spinal Braces
- Cervical / Neck Orthosis
- Knee Braces
- Hip Orthosis
- Upper Extremity
- Sports Injury Masks
- Compression Garments
Custom-made orthotics are designed to correct or immobilize and to support the bony anatomy of the human body. They can control abnormal motion and/or provide additional cushioning. Along with custom bracing, we also offer off the shelf bracing if custom is not required.
Specialized Diabetic Footwear for the following:
- Foot complications (different feet size, bunions, hammertoes, swelling feet)
- Relief for your feet from the stresses of everyday life
ORTHOTIC USES MAY INCLUDE:
- To assist movement
- To limit movement in a given direction
- Control, guide, limit and/or immobilize an extremity, joint or body segment for a particular reason
- Reduce weight-bearing forces for a particular purpose
- To aid rehabilitation from fractures after the removal of a cast
- Correct the shape and/or function of the body, to provide easier movement capability or reduce pain
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT:
Rehability offers a unique setting where a board-certified orthotist and physical/occupational therapists work closely together, in one convenient location. If an individual requires both disciplines, with a physician referral, the orthotist can evaluate and fit a device that can then be integrated into a therapy plan of care. A patient can put on the device for the first time and immediately work with a therapist to learn how to use it during their rehabilitation process.
Please contact us at (352) 701-0494 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment.
11216 Spring Hill Drive
Spring Hill, FL 34609