Joint Nutra Care
When you come across something that can change your life and is truly amazing, don’t hesitate. Take action, these things
don’t happen every day. Often Joint pain can become chronic and inflammation and deterioration worsen.
A good physical or occupational therapist can help change that. Combining your therapy with a natural, good joint supplement that contains elements not available in most western diets or supplements, dramatically speeds up healing!
For a limited time receive a 30 day supply
(1 bottle) for only $39*
Visit our JOINT NUTRACARE page for more details!
*Rehability can discontinue this offer at any time
FREE CLASS FOR STROKE SURVIVORS
This is a completely free class for stroke survivors. Desiree will show you the one exercise that research has proven to be extremely beneficial during stroke recovery! But that’s not the only information you will walk away with. Bring your spouse, caregiver &/or friend and join us at Rehability. This event is limited to the first 15 people that register.
Sorry, you missed our Stroke Class. Please call our clinic at 352-701-0494 if you would like to be notified when we offer our next Stroke Classes.
COMING SOON…FREE FALL PREVENTION & HOME SAFETY WORKSHOP
Did you know falls are the leading cause of injury for the 65+ age group?
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- One in four Americans aged 65+ falls each year.
- Every 11 seconds, an older adult is treated in the emergency room for a fall; every 19 minutes, an older adult dies from a fall.
- Falls are the leading cause of fatal injury and the most common cause of nonfatal trauma-related hospital admissions among older adults.
- Falls result in more than 2.8 million injuries treated in emergency departments annually, including over 800,000 hospitalizations and more than 27,000 deaths.
- In 2015, the total cost of fall injuries was $50 billion. Medicare and Medicaid shouldered 75% of these costs.
- The financial toll for older adult falls is expected to increase as the population ages and may reach $67.7 billion by 2020.
What can be done to reduce the odds of falling?
Find out at Rehability’s fall prevention workshop! You’ll learn about the importance of grab bars, nightlights, and many other simple precautions that can reduce the odds of falling? We will also be offering free fall screens.
Dates and locations to be announced soon! Please call our clinic at 352-701-0494 if you would like to be notified when we offer our Fall Prevention/Home Safety Workshop or enter your information below.